Your oral health affects your overall health, which is why it’s so important to eat right, practice good oral hygiene techniques, and regularly visit your dentist. Check out the articles below to learn about proper ways to care for teeth and how to identify and treat common dental problems:
- The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development explains why calcium is good for teeth.
- Learn which foods are good for your teeth by reading this article from the Huffington Post.
- For information on the signs, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease, check out Colgate.com.
- The American Dental Hygienists Association offers this guide to proper flossing.
- Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay. Learn more on this page from WebMD.com.
To learn more about oral health or to schedule an appointment with one of our dentists, contact Lenox Village Dentistry at (615) 832-2095.